- As an individual, I will promote integrity, character, honesty, self-confidence, and uphold my financial responsibilities
- As an organization, we will promote unity, friendship, professionalism, follow traditions, and maintain our image.
- As an integral part of the school, we will promote engineerng activities, high scholastic standards, and strong relations between students and faculty.
- As an active member in the community, we will promote understanding, knowledge, and communication within our profession.
- To create friendships while promoting self-confidence, professionalism and motivation among female engineers of all curricula.
- To work for the betterment of the individual and the organization as a whole.
- To create a friendly and warm environment among its members.
- To promote the welfare and interests of the profession.
- To strengthen the relationships between students and faculty.
- To enhance educational achievements and scholarship.
- To help develop the highest standards of personal integrity and character.
- To foster and maintain the bond of friendship through a continuing program for the alumnae.